Enterprise Spreadsheet Data Integration and Management
Most companies have valuable information and data locked away in hundreds, sometimes thousands of spreadsheets,that are stored on servers and user desktops throughout their organization. If this information could be combined with data from Enterprise Resource Planning and other corporate systems, it would be possible to gain new insights into business trends, exceptions and performance and provide better information to support decision making and planning. With eVizibility's Enterprise Spreadsheet Integration and Management solution this is now possible and can be achieved without having to alter the original format or layout of spreadsheets.
eVizibility allows companies to manage all their Excel files from one central repository, integrate and load the data contents to business intelligence systems, data warehouses or other enterprise applications, validate each row against master data and ensure column formats and data types are correct. Each spreadsheet is associated to a data integration that assures data quality and makes it possible to transform the data content to any other format including all leading databases, ERP systems (incl. SAP and Oracle), EDI standards, XML and custom file structures. The central management console allows amendments to be made to the layout of a spreadsheet and the associated integration. Support is provided for pivot tables, look ups and headers and columns or rows that need to be skipped or ignored. In addition, a history and archive of all spreadsheet files and their contents is maintained for full auditability and traceability thus ensuring financial, compliance and legislative requirements can be met.
- Centrally manage and view all your companies spreadsheets using a browser.
- Integrate spreadsheets into enterprise data warehouses or other corporate systems.
- Validate rows against master data and use “look ups” to ensure data contents are correct and to replace or insert values.
- Validate cell contents to ensure data types and formats are correct.
- Track spreadsheet loading history and versions.
- Track, trace and visualize the data content history for any spreadsheet.
- Avoid the need to amend the format or alter the content of existing spreadsheets.
- Support for pivot tables, lookups, headers, skip rows and columns.
- Import and export spreadsheet contents to a local desktop.
- Maintain integrations to cope with changes to spreadsheet formats and contents.
- Transform the content to any format including databases and ERP systems.