news & events
- 1st September 2011 - eVizibility is delighted to announce the release of eVizSpreadsheetMgmt a specialized solution focused on leveraging data held in spreadsheets across an organization. The ability to integrate and load the contents of existing spreadsheets into data warehouse and BI systems without having to amend their format is provided. A central management console allows users to manage and version spreadsheets and provides companies with the means to transform spreadsheet data into actionable information.
- 4th April 2011 - eVizibility announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement with Softech Infinium Solutions Ltd, a software development and implementation services company based in Chennai, India. The two companies will work together to provide a broad array of services to a variety of market segments in Asia and Europe. The alliance allows eVizibility solutions to be made available to European and Asian organizations that are looking to establish B2B links with their partners and trade electronically using EDI and other de facto industry standards and can also be used to fast track data warehouse, BI and other packaged software implementation efforts.
Commenting on the alliance, Mr. Colin Western, CEO at eVizibility, remarked “It’s a great fit for us to team with Softech. They have a first class team of highly experienced and professional engineers and analysts who will augment our existing resources and allow eVizibility to expand it's presence across the globe".
- Mar 2011 - eVizibility released in Asia and Europe
- Sept 2010 - eVizibility launches reporting suite: eVizBI
- March 2010 - Major Interactive Games company purchases eVizIntegration to support Data Warehouse and Forecasting initiatives
- January 2010 - eVizibility 2.0 released
- September 2009 - eVizibility selected as business partner by Webconcepts Inc. City of Industry, CA