Applications, Data & B2B Integration
eVizibility's eVizIntegration solution provides a long-overdue option to cost conscious companies needing to launch or complete systems, data and business partner integration projects. In modern business, processes typically span multiple departments and different organizations but the cost of traditional integration software solutions and the need to use overpriced consultants has prevented many companies from being able to leverage existing data in systems and spreadsheets or exchange data electronically with their partners. eVizibility is a packaged solution of software and services that provides all the tools and technical capabilities necessary to build information flows between systems, spreadsheets and external partners. It allows companies to rapidly improve operational processes, information quality and their decision support infrastructure without huge investments in technology and consulting services. It is designed to insulate users against many of the technical complexities involved with massaging data, consolidating data sources and integrating systems and has an impressive range of functionality and features. eVizibility will give you:
- Centralized management of data across the enterprise and with external partners.
- An integration platform that is scalable on demand, with the flexibility necessary to easily and quickly add or remove partners and change business processes
- B2B integration functionality, from any format to any format, supporting all major EDI standards (including X12, EDIFACT, EANCOM), XML, RosettaNET, major ERP packages (e.g. SAP & Oracle) and proprietary formats.
- The capability to access all leading databases (UDB/DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc...)
- Support for all major communications protocols and data transport methods including HTTP(s), AS2 & FTP(s).
- Full visibility to data flows, in near real-time (minutes), from one business partner or system to another.
- Exceptional and unique support for data housed in existing Excel spreadsheet formats including pivot tables and lookups.
- The means to match, link and merge different data sources together to create an optimized view of a customer, asset, product, partner or employee data
- Access to the right data at the right time to enhance decision-making
- High-quality information at a data target during data migration or merging efforts
- Increased data quality for your business information before it is loaded into new systems
- Real-time, ETL, ELT and data federation techniques to combine data
- Improved data quality in ERP or CRM consolidation projects
- Consolidated and integrated data for business intelligence data repositories
- Improved data quality when transferring data from source to target, correcting anomalies and populating the target with the quality data